this is so boring wow i wish i could go to espn.com but we have to do this and frank is talking like crazy and fo real u nedd to get on his case becuz it is bull. besides dat was good whatcha doin house life okay im out cuz this is so boring and anna really meant what she siad i am o so sorry for that i love this class jus like kyle nietzkie and anna siad won twenty five is not early enough im o so sorry again and in case i dont see ya tomorrow good moring good afternoon good evening and good night. :)
This class is alot of fun. except i dont see how kenny can even pass, he fer real dosnt sit down. i think his head band is to tight. but Mrs Fanning is the coolest.
Alyssa is my good friend in this class. Patches: "So Jimmy how would you like to take some time away from that fine led-based paint and learn about Dodgeball?" Jimmy: "Boy would I!"
I came across your blog while searching business technology teaching. I am looking for some advice regarding teaching. Would you please email me at promom_teach@yahoo.com?
I have some questions about teaching business technology.
I am 28 years old. I am married with the cutest 20 month old little boy. I have been teaching business and computers in high school for 4 years and I love it. I have coached Varsity, JV, and little league girls sports.
A workshop presented at the Sandhurst Diocese Education Conference
This workshop will focus on the “New” read-write web and look at the many opportunities to use these web tools in your classroom.
The support bog can be found at http://sandhurst.edublogs.org
49 comments:
Ryan Lietz 4th
Josh Rieger 4th
Kalten Ramaut 4th
Well Mrs. Fanning, I don't know what I am supposed to be writting so I am just going to write this.
William Nicolai 4th
I really don't know what i'm supposed to be writing so i am writing this.
Kyle Neitzke 4th hour
Hi Mrs Fanning!
I just wanted to leave you a comment saying your class is the best class ever!
sam webber 4th hour
Good day ma'am. I'm sitting next to Kyle, and i think i might have a crush on him. I'm embarressed. NOT!
DO NOT CLICK THE PENCIL. Just click the comments
marie card 4th Hour
hello mrs. fanning
this class is very hot and i dont know why i think its because brandons in it.
Timothy Ervan Callesen
4th
Redwood is flyin under the red flag and that might cause some problems peace dawg
Christy Ziembo 4th Hour
Eric Traynor 4th
Brandon Mattucci 4th
Kyle VanWormer th
hey hey hey :]
its lacey roberson from your 5th hour.
EJ Klawender 4th Hour
go spartans!!!!
Alex Kaiser 5th hour
Samantha Deaton 4th hour
Ay Bay Bay:)
Yo its Melissa From 5th hr
Courtney Zirkle
5th hour
Zack Krummel 5th
What up 5th hour
YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO
this is so boring wow i wish i could go to espn.com but we have to do this and frank is talking like crazy and fo real u nedd to get on his case becuz it is bull. besides dat was good whatcha doin house life okay im out cuz this is so boring and anna really meant what she siad i am o so sorry for that i love this class jus like kyle nietzkie and anna siad won twenty five is not early enough im o so sorry again and in case i dont see ya tomorrow good moring good afternoon good evening and good night. :)
Mercedes McFall 5th
heeelllloooooo :]
Reyes Saldana 5th
Jamie Desmond 5th
Mrs.Fanning i really do not now what to write so i am just going to write this.
WHY ARE THESE COMPUTERS SOOOO SLOOOWWWWWW OMGZ LOLOLOL
A. Grant, previously from 4th hour.
This class is ridiculously loud; might I suggest in investing in something that drones out the more prominent voices? :D
Who is Mr. Wipe Me Down?
Alex Theodoroff 6th hour
hayley lenz 6th
heyyy =]
patrick prue
Whoever is givin Fanning the downlow on my party life is makin me upset! Im sick of her lookin down on me because iParty...
Chad Hoover 6th Hour
Taylor Allen 6th hour.
Molly Baudoux 6th hour. Im sorry you have to deal with Kenny.. SMILE!!!
Lauren DeWitt 6th
i can leave a comment
I Love Greg!!!
Kr3w fer life.
A.G.A.W.
This class is alot of fun. except i dont see how kenny can even pass, he fer real dosnt sit down. i think his head band is to tight. but Mrs Fanning is the coolest.
The rain will fall 2-23-08
=P
Me and Molly B are hittin up prom together =)
Justin Hinds
6th Hour
This class is boring today. we need some excitment.
Brooke Dimond 6th hour
Whats Up? Kenny Lets go snowmobiling this weekend!! but not friday!! dont forget.
Someone needs some people skills.
Kenny only wishes I was his prom date!!
Alyssa is my good friend in this class. Patches: "So Jimmy how would you like to take some time away from that fine led-based paint and learn about Dodgeball?" Jimmy: "Boy would I!"
mrs. fanning.
watermelons like a drink, could you fix me a large slice
Hi,
I came across your blog while searching business technology teaching. I am looking for some advice regarding teaching. Would you please email me at promom_teach@yahoo.com?
I have some questions about teaching business technology.
Thank you,
Tracy
Post a Comment