Monday, February 25, 2008

Excel Projects

What project do you plan on doing? Why did you choose that project?

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm choosing the Check Book Assignment project. Kyle finally said "yes" and now we're dating. I have finally found happiness. =)
-the real sam webber

N_Bratcher said...

Nicole Bratcher wants to do the Class Party Project, but doesnt really want to! : ) Thanks

~Krum Diesel~ said...

Zack Krummel 5th Hour

I'm doing the Class Party

Nick Horton says he's doing the Checkbook project too.

chewie said...

i am doin the check book assignment.

Anonymous said...

i am doing activity shop

Anonymous said...

I'm doing the Activityshop project just cuz it looks the easiest :)
**Alicia Doucette**

Anonymous said...

I'm doing the class holiday party for Columbus Day. I chose this project because it seems eazy.

courtney said...

check book assignment

Anonymous said...

i am gona do the excel project where you have to find the computer prices

Unknown said...

I am doing the holiday party.Justin HInds

6th Hour

F Life said...

I'm choosing the computer excel project because i haven't seen anyone else choose it.

- Jared Sayers

Anonymous said...

I am doing the class party because it made the most sense to me.

Unknown said...

I am gonna do the class party thing.

And Mallory is going to do the class party thing too. THIS IS REALLY SLOW. lulz

G-Baby said...

Im bout to do the party project.

and ima do some extra credit too.

I'm on dat FA SHO!!

Kr3w!

Jamie said...

I am going to be doing the class party one.

NiCoLaI said...

i am doin the computer prices assiagnment

Anonymous said...

Im doing the check book one

Adam said...

Im doing the Computer one because it seems pretty easy.

Anonymous said...

im doing the first one or i might use my pass to exempt me from it i havent decided yet

Anonymous said...

Yo Mrs.Fanning:)
Im doing the check book assignment!!
-> Melissa M.
5th hr baby!!

ET said...

the check book

iamme said...

Finally!! i got on anywy i chose the cpu shopping project
and i cant get a cheap tower from alienware
Brandon Mattucci

wetspaggetti said...

I am doin the excel check project because i do what i want.
Fanning I Love U.
-drew

Unknown said...

I'm doing the Activityshop because it looks like the easiest.

N_Bratcher said...

ohhh I lied im doing the shopping spree one! And so is Marie!

N_Bratcher said...

yupp i changed it im doing the shopping spree and so is marie

Anonymous said...

I plan on doing my rest. on a burger joint and will have tons of good food-Maximus Desimus Miridius

Anonymous said...

I plan on doing my rest. on a burger joint and will have tons of good food-Maximus Desimus Miridius